Sunday, January 6, 2008

Link to a forum : Home equity line of credit rate?

08-15-2007

First comment from this forum :

" I am checking out rates for HELOC and citibank is giving a rate of prime-0.54%. Is this a good rate? I see some ads for prime-0.99% online but don't want to go everywhere and have them run my credit report (thats how they start)....Any advise on this one? I have currently some CDs at about 5% that mature in next few months. Do you think it is a good idea to borrow from HELOC and then pay it back when CD matures? I can just delay the expenses, if needed, so trying to figure out if it really make sense to have this line of credit. Please advise.
Thanks. Bill"

see this forum at :
http://socialize.morningstar.com/NewSocialize/forums/thread/204845.aspx

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Followers

popular home equity loans © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger Supplied by Best Blogger Templates

TOPO