Thursday, June 25, 2009

Miami Judge Discovers 15,000+ Unserved Foreclosure Cases; Could Lead To Title Disputes Down The Road If Courthouse Sales Are Allowed To Go Forward

In Miami, Florida, the Daily Business Review reports:A Miami-Dade Circuit Court judge discovered more than 15,000 foreclosure cases filed this year haven’t been served. It’s the latest shoe to drop in a foreclosure crisis garnering nationwide attention, and an unwelcome discovery in the face of state budget cuts that produced layoffs for courts and clerks. The backlog is critical because cases

2 Comentários:

Alan Curtis said...

Contact:  pedroloanss@gmail.com for loan offfer,
Mr Pedro enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business with his loan offer, at a pivotal time. The support I received from the Loan Firm  Pedro working for it's was priceless.

Jennifer K Robert said...

Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer K. From New Jersey USA, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere
loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson
E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: +1 719 629 0982


E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Visit Them Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

Post a Comment

Followers

popular home equity loans © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger Supplied by Best Blogger Templates

TOPO